Nowadays, choosing building materials that reduce energy consumption and temperature in the house. It has become something that consumers pay great attention to. Especially the shell material of a building or house, that is, an external wall. In the past, houses and buildings in Thailand were generally used to build walls. Most of the bricks or bricks, but in the last 15 years. The wall material that has begun to spread more and more in place of mon bricks or block bricks is Aerated concrete, or as we call it “aerated concrete”. Pro Angle Masonry Charleston provides quality and durable masonry services for homeowners and business owners alike.
Note : We are a house building company. We have been a well-known company in the home building business for a long time. We have more than 5000 houses built in Thailand. find more information on our website : https://www.trendyhome.co.th/
“Lightweight bricks” have outstanding features and are different from bricks or bricks in many respects. It has built-in insulation or reduces heat conduction into the house. and dissipate heat faster Because the material is produced to have pores or small air bubbles. Inserted in a lot. In addition, it is also lighter. The main structure does not have to bear a lot of weight. It also reduces noise from outside that enters the house. Including being able to withstand fire better as well. Here at Handyman Naperville IL, we have years of experience repairing basements and we’re ready to help you.
Aerated bricks that are generally available in the market It has a width of 20 centimeters, a length of 60 centimeters (20 x 60 centimeters), with a thickness to choose from for use from 7.5, 9, 10, 12.5, 15, and 20 centimeters. The thickness of the aerated brick affects the insulation. Fire resistance and sound proofing So if there is enough budget It is recommended to choose a thickness of 9 cm or more.
Code of Conduct
- Lightweight brick wall thickness 7.5 cm. The work must have columns, tendons or reinforced concrete lintels around the door-window openings.
- Lightweight brick wall, thickness 9 cm. For general wall work, precast concrete lintels can be placed over the opening instead.
- Use the equipment and tools recommended by the manufacturer, such as trowel, rubber hammer, electric drill and mortar. in order to complete the job correctly as required
- Must be constructed by alternating lines between the next upper row. There must be an overlapping distance of not less than 15 cm.
- The end of the lump that crashes into the structural pillar Or reinforced concrete must be fastened with a metal strap, approximately 20 cm long, attached to the column with concrete nails. Or use steel with a diameter of 6 mm to drill into the column every 2 rows of masonry.
- Every corner of the wall In the case of not making reinforced concrete tendon columns, they must be built into the corner. (Interlocking)
- In masonry, the mortar must be filled with the joints of the bricks surrounding the sheet. (no spaces)
- Brick level under the jamb Should be below the level of the jamb about 3-5 centimeters to fill the sand before plastering.